วันอังคารที่ 4 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2554

Scintillating beauty of nature


The nature of my trip in the past. Important point to think about first is the place to go. Is when a country wishing to travel pictures of waterfalls, sea, mountain forests, it is clear, in my dreams.But there were times that of the rest did not have to impress as much as I should like to have one waterfall on the weekends.When they head to walk to a waterfall with a heart jumping to swim in the wet chest Worthy that came Pant.


I see a bird of happened at any time and any place. Even with the migratory birds will have more birds.You do migratory birds can be found easily, even after my house in the suburbs, which have migratory birds in winter every year. I have enough free time cycling, bird lover to see behind the village on a regular basis.Listen to the person who has a house in the city might think, no chance No, because many of the city parks can be found, such as migratory birds often Lumpini Park Garden Railway etc.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น